MC1200 Dual-Surface Cleaner
A professional cleaning machine for both carpet extraction and hard surface cleaning. Utilizing high pressure water at 1200 PSI for cleaning hard surfaces including tile and grout, the MC1200 easily loosens soils and immediately vacuums them up with a powerful 3-stage vacuum. This cleaning method leaves floors dryer than traditional methods and minimizes downtime. Auto-fill, auto-dump, and power priming significantly increases productivity on the job by eliminating the need to stop work to fill or empty solution tanks. For carpet extraction and cleaning you can switch to an instant 212° F hot water with adjustable 150-500 PSI.
Applications: Great for cleaning tile & grout in restrooms and carpet extraction in commercial facilities.
Features & Benefits
- CRI Certified – third party tested and received the top Gold certification for superior cleaning and performance
- Dual Surface Capable – 1200 PSI pump for hard surface cleaning and a separate heated pump for carpet extraction
- Smart circuit locator automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
- Patent Pending Hose Reel – built-in 25 foot vacuum and solution hose reel for easy management
- Large 16 gallon solution tank capacity provides longer run times
- Less water use combined with higher heat for faster drying, less chance of shrinkage, and less wicking from the pad
- In-line, after the pump, heater for longer life and instant heat up to 212° F
- Lightweight, rotationally molded tanks with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks, and dents
- Cord wrap accommodates up to 50 feet of 12/3 electrical cord
- Power prime system – foot operated valve for easy priming