KaiVac’s Extreme Soil Technology enables users to reuse or ‘recycle’ the cleaning solution without loss of cleaning effectiveness. This not only conserves water by 75% or more, but reduces chemical usage by 66% or more. Includes: Wet vacuum tank with spigot; DC vacuum motor head; self-dispensing trolley-bucket; 28′ drop-down squeegee head; drop-down frame for spreader pad; reusable microfiber spreader pads; quick-change lithium-ion 36V Power Pack.
- Extreme soil removal technology, combined with a quick-change Lithium-ion Power Pack and unique single-frill recycling option, enables unprecedented cleaning range in a walk-behind machine.
- 36VDC battery
- Tank: 10 gallon; Tank Cleanout: 100% via dump/drain hose
- CFM: 77 for DC
- Motor lift: 62″ for D
- Cleans 25,000 sq. ft. per hour.
- Goes 25,000 sq. ft. or more between fill ups.
- Add a second Power Pack for even greater cleaning range.
- Removes ~ 99% of soil.
- Reduces water usage by 75% or more.
- Reduces cleaning chemical usage by 66% or more.
- Easy to learn and use with the KaiTutor[TM] onboard video training system.
- Easy to maintain and repair, no technician needed!
- Extremely low cost of ownership.
- Meets LEED requirements for sustainable cleaning equipment.
- Raised throttle control for self-dispensing spigot.
- 28″ drop down squeegee head.
- Pad and frame for spreading liquid.
- Combination vacuum/solution tank with dump hose.
- 10 gallon self-dispensing trolley-bucket.
- Drip tray.